EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
We will be electing a new committee soon. We would welcome applications from mental health service users.
For an informal chat contact the office.
EMU’s FUTURE PLANS
- To continue our service level agreement with the Enfield Clinical Commissoning Group.
- To seek alternative funding for our peer support and elders projects.
- To prepare for competitive tendering for the advocacy contract with Enfield Council.
- To market our services to GPs.
- To establish an Advisory Group for the Executive Committee.
- To acquire a quality mark for our operations.
- To work with other disability groups.
- To work with other mental health groups.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Timing: At 5.30 pm on the second Wednesday of every month unless otherwise agreed.
Location: Meeting Room, 53 Lancaster Road, Enfield EN2 OBU.
Attendees:All Executive Committee Members, EMU staff and prospective Committee Members.
Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
Scope: To discuss and pursue the charitable business of EMU.
Objectives: These are as follows:
- To make decisions on policy and procedures
- To discuss and pursue issues arising
- To review and clear action points
- To raise new action points
- To plan future events
- To share information on matters of interest
Minutes:There will minutes taken at every meeting, which shall include any Action Points.
Action Points: These will be cleared by the next meeting.